The Art Supervisor (AS) creates concepts, design and layout materials through to finished product with copy counterpart. Works closely with creative and account team to ensure adherence to client's marketing strategies and objectives within specified deadlines. Supervises all art directors and junior art directors on assigned Brands and as needed on projects. The AS is a consistent creative performer that is learning how to give constructive feedback, evaluate work, and be a voice in meetings.
Bring and maintain knowledge and understanding of client's products, their marketing objectives, and the promotional activities of similar or competitive products to evaluate work in light of current marketing environment. Understanding marketing plans including objectives and strategies and how success will be measured. Contribute innovative ideas and tactics appropriate to client marketing strategy. Participate in strategic and tactical meetings to develop effective campaign reflecting the clients objectives. Generate new and innovative creative strategies and ideas to meet creative objectives.
Creation and Execution
Develop smart, single-minded ideas that are on strategy. Skillfully produce work across all channels. Work collaboratively with creative and account partners. Direct members of staff to ensure proper production of campaign elements.
Maintain proper layout and conceptual execution throughout all phases of campaign execution
Collaborate and communicate with team members in a productive manner to ensure goals are being met and to attain/maintain creative vision outlined for the agency
Develop strong client relationships through participation in market research, presenting creative concept development, and strategic direction
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Full understanding of client's marketplace and can evaluate work in light of current marketing environment.
* Assists with tactical plan development.
* Maintain awareness of budget requirements. Insure the best visualization of the product while staying within budget limits.
* Alert Account Services in advance when work exceeds budget and obtain appropriate approvals to follow through.
* Participate in strategic and tactical meetings with client and account management to develop effective advertising campaigns reflecting the clients objectives.
* Participate in \"brainstorming\" team meetings and medical legal clearance meetings.
* Maintains Vantage, Dolores, and other software specific to the agency process.
* Review all materials for consistency in layout guidelines and all branding elements.
* Presents creative work to clients.
* Skillfully produces work across all channels.
* Both manages and works independently while juggling multiple projects.
* Organizes thoughts effectively and communicates them well.
* Places emphasis on quality control and adherence to deadlines.
* Exhibits decisive problem solving ability.
* Provide support and supervision to art personnel on account(s).
* Follow-through and communicate with copy team, producers, and editorial departments to ensure smooth flow of jobs to meet deadlines.
* Develops strong internal relationships with creative supervisors and account counterparts.
* Has a solid client relationship; actively leads interactions with clients and forges bonds with stakeholders.
* Works with colleagues and vendors, including illustrators, photographers, retouchers, science bureaus, computer design staff, editorial department, audio engineers, film editors, integrated producers, creative technologists, user experience architects, production managers, medical directors, marketing strategists, and account executives to ensure highest quality product within specified deadlines.
* Check and approve all visual materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
* Participate in new business presentations.
* Establish rapport with client and be able to present ideas in an organized, professional and effective manner.
* Proactively solve client problems.
* Maintain quality control over all visual branding elements.
* Layouts should support copy with innovative visuals using photography, illustration, and unique use of typography to support strategy.
* Demonstrates full understanding of Vantage/billing process and timely reporting of hours.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field preferred
SKILLS & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* Client rapport and trust
* Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of design programs
* Managerial skills
* Ability to work well within a team setting
* Exhibits decisive problem solving abilities
* Established presentation skills
* 5 marketing/advertising business experience preferredFor U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Associated topics: aoa, breast, cancer, hematology, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...