We are looking for reliable and self-motivated RNs and LPNs to join our EQC Home Care Agency family! We hire new graduates and offer comprehensive training! If you're a caring individual who prioritizes quality care in the home for medically fragile and technology dependent children and adults then we want to work with you! In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have multitasking, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
Clients in Portland, Gresham, Beaverton, Forest Grove, McMinnville, and more!
1. Working one-on-one with client.
2. Determining and Maintaining clients' condition, progress, and teaching needs, and to re-evaluate the medication and nursing needs and services being provided to the client by the care giving staff.
3. Initiates the service plan in conjunction with the client and/or the client's representative and makes necessary revisions as the client's status and needs changes.
4. Initiates appropriate nursing procedures.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Starting pay for RNs at $32.00 -36.00/per hour
- Medical Insurance (with Vision)
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement (401k) Savings
- Sick Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Bonus based on Evaluation Criteria
- One-on-One Client Care
- Flexible Schedules (Days and Nights)
- 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Comprehensive Training: Trachs, Vents, G-Tubes and More
- On Demand Clinical Support
- Current Oregon Nursing License;
- Associates or Bachelors in Nursing;
- Authorization to Work in the US;
- Be able to pass all screening tests, including but not limited to criminal records and LEIE checks (CRIMs);
- Must Work 1-2 Weekends a Month
REGISTERED NURSE - RN - POST ANESTHESIA CARE UNIT - PACU CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time opportunities in P…Read More