Urologist Needed in California North Coast
- Urology opportunity on the beautiful California north coast
- Join a Physician-employed position
- 4 clinic days/week
- Average of 12 new consults or 17-23 follow-up & new patient mix per day
- 1 OR day/week.
- 8 hour block average case load per day 5-6 cases depending on complexity.
- 10 call days/month; 1 weekend in 3
- New grads and experienced candidates welcome.
- Staffing includes dedicated medical assistants; shared LVN, Procedure Scheduler, Referrals Coordinator, 2 Patient Access Reps, Medical Records Specialist, Office Manager.
- BC/BE required.
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on/relocation/loan reimbursement options
- Office is located across the street from Hospital
- Office has comprehensive equipment, tools, and services, including GOBY Urodynamics System, Olympus Flexible Scopes, Rigid Scopes, Rectal US for TRUS Biopsy and Fiduciary Marker Placement, Medivator Sterilization System, All power exam procedure tables, and the hospital has a Urology Suite and is purchasing a new ESWL unit for 2019.
- This is a busy, established practice with high demand for services.
Practice is minutes from pristine Pacific Ocean beaches and surrounded by ancient redwoods that are the tallest trees in the world.
Numerous area schools have received state and federal awards, and Humboldt State University - on 144 acres tucked into an old growth redwood grove with views of Humboldt Bay - has nearly 50 undergrad degrees, about a dozen graduate degrees, and one of the most impressive undergrad marine research departments in the country.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology