Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist needed in Oregon
- Join a private practice with 14 Cardiologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Call is shared with the other partners on an equal basis.
- 1 year salary guarantee and partnership eligibility after 1 year of service.
- Competitive Salary, Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance and CME allowance.
- Health, dental, vision & retirement benefits, 4 weeks vacation plus 1 week of paid time off for CME.
- The hospital is a state-of-the-art facility licensed for 378 beds. It is a regional referral center for 9 counties throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California.
Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate. The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors. Enjoy excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, non interventional