- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $32,340.00 -40,610.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
33 Cedar Rd
Pulmonary/Critical Care needed in Western Massachusetts
Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist to provide both inpatient and outpatient services. Ideal candidates will be fellowship trained and have experience treating adults with a broad array of pulmonary conditions. The position will offer a mix of pulmonary and critical care services within a well-established outpatient practice, 11 bed ICU, and 4 bed step down unit. Procedures will include mostly central lines, occasional arterial line and thoracentesis/paracentesis. Supportive staff, cutting-edge technology, and some of the brightest, most dedicated practitioners in medicine to serve our patients and communities with exceptional, compassionate, and personalized care.
- Desirable call schedule: schedule is 7 am to 5 pm with nightly call, and you will see 8-10 patients per day
- Competitive compensation
- 6 weeks paid time off plus 1 weeks for CME
- EPIC EMR?
- Full Benefit Package
- Relocation Allowance
- Less than an hour to Hartford CT and 2.5 hours to NYC
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, critical care, eicu, emergency medicine, intensivist, pulm, pulmonary, pulmonologist, transplant, ummc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...