- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $77,606.67 -167,060.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
101 Olde Field Rd
Medical Director of Emergency Medicine Needed in Western Massachusetts?? ?
Seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician for an Associate Medical Director position for a 24/7 community-based care hospital with an active service of 34,000 cases per year. Ideal candidate will hold a Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration or Management.?
- Must possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Supportive leadership and administrative infrastructure
- 25% Administrative / 75% Clinical (1250 hours annually)
- Co-chair ED quality committee.
- Setting annual quality goals
- Attending monthly hospital level committee meetings
- Oversight of Advanced Practice Clinicians with a focus on education & quality improvement
- Cover for Chief/Medical Director
- Attend ACEP Directors Academy?
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive compensation with productivity bonus plus signing bonus and relocation allowance and 7 weeks of paid time off
Located in the beautiful landscape of western Massachusetts with easy access to both rural and major metropolitan areas including Boston (100 miles), Hartford (45 miles) and New York City (150 miles).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...