- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $224,710.00 -224,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
101 Olde Field Rd
Family Medicine Needed in Springfield, Massachusetts
Seeking Family Medicine provider that is dedicated to providing outpatient, innovative and compassionate, comprehensive, and community-based care to the inner-city, predominantly Hispanic/Latino, community.
- NACQ patient?centered medical home.
- Care for a population with complex needs and health disparities with opportunities for community involvement.?
- Great call schedule by phone only
- On-site support from certified nurse-midwives, behavioral health services, opioid addiction treatment program, HIV medical care and support services, laboratory services, pharmacy and social services.
- Opportunity to precept Medical Students, Residents, Advanced Practitioner students
- This position qualifies for the National Health Service Corp and Massachusetts State loan forgiveness program
- The ideal candidate will be a superb clinician with a strong commitment to working with our under-served community and comfortable with medically complex patients. The ability to function well as part ofna a medical team is essential.
- Fluency in medical Spanish is a plus
Associated topics: family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, physician md, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...