- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $172,140.00 -194,340.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
101 Olde Field Rd
Colorectal Surgeon needed for academic teaching facility north of Boston
Seeking a board-certified colon and rectal residency-trained surgeon north of Boston. Candidate must have completed a general surgery residency and colorectal residency accredited training program with at least two to five years of experience following residency training. ?The candidate should have training and experience with robotic colorectal surgery and colonoscopy and must be board certified in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Join six colorectal surgeons
- Full time position?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- No General Surgery Call
Practice encompasses colorectal surgery, including advanced endoluminal resections, robotic surgery, and preoperative?
pelvic surgery.? Opportunity for dedicated research time 1-2 sessions per week.? Located 16 miles north of Boston with great school and universities all nearby.?
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...