- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $224,710.00 -224,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
33 Cedar Rd
Addiction Medicine MD needed South of Boston
Seeking a talented MD/DO, BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Psychiatry to provide routine health maintenance, management of chronic conditions, and management of acute illness, assesses physical and mental wellness, and determines the nature and extent of underlying medical and behavioral health conditions and forms a treatment plan/management strategy.?
- 2 or more years of experience treating patients with addictions is preferred
- Office-Based Outpatient Treatment of opioid and other addiction services
- MA state License and Certifications, current MA Controlled Substance Registration, DEA with Suboxone Waiver, current CPR/BLS is required
- Competitive compensation with a full benefits package
Located 45 minutes south of Boston with a reverse commute. Easy commute to Cape Cod.
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner, urgent care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...