- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- $191,160.00 -191,160.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
33 Cedar Rd
Academic Vice Chair of Psychiatry needed North of Boston
Seeking an experienced physician leader to Vice Chair and operate the Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine team within a geographically distributed system of hospitals located North of Boston. Academic affiliation with teaching and academic rank commensurate with experience. The Behavioral Health team enjoys a high level of collegiality and a supportive environment in which individual contributions are recognized and true team spirit is fostered and expected with a commitment to providing high-quality patient-centered care.?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- 80% Clinical, 20% Administrative
- Experience preferred
Conveniently located only 16 miles north of Boston in a location that has great schools, colleges, shopping, and restaurants. The area has experienced tremendous growth in a thriving economy with safe neighborhoods and top-rated school systems.
Associated topics: child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...