CRNA / Anesthesiology / New York / Locum or Permanent / Certified Regi
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Cross Country Locums is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for an ongoing locums contract.
- Dates: Start ASAP (once credentialing is completed)
- Monday - Friday 7a-3p, 7a-5p, or 7a-7p
- Requirements: Board Certified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), Active/Clean NY license, ACLS, and BLS
- Compensation: Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit
- Travel & Housing: Cross Country Locums Advanced Practice will make arrangements and pay for reasonable travel and housing expenses during the assignment.
Cross Country Locums has been providing locum tenens, travel and contract services for over 30 years. As a division of Cross Country Healthcare, we are the nation's third largest provider of healthcare staffing services. Our dedication to assuring the best travel experience has earned Cross Country Locums the Inavero's Best of Staffing Award for 6 consecutive years.
Contact Jennifer Reis for more information on this and other locum tenens opportunities across the USA!
Click here to schedule an appointment with me!
Advanced Practice Staffing Coordinator
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, intensive, intensive care, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...