* Provide administrative support to client engagements and the development of project proposals with internal or external clients. Examples of engagements including strategic planning, decision support and analytics, patient access redesign, health care access assessment or project management
* Leverage current knowledge and expertise of the health care industry to support continuous quality improvement of products and services
* Support the development of industry standard assessment tools and templates to support internal or external client engagements
* Perform community data assessments to support the development of business plans
* Conduct health policy research, legislative tracking, monitoring and reporting to support consulting engagements
* Assist in the development of proposals, project deliverables, white papers, and other business materials
* Meet with the assigned supervisor and additional consulting team members to gain a clear understanding of the projects, their goals and expected outcomes as well as maintain a timeline for the assigned projects
* Additional responsibilities to be determined based on team and project needs
* Currently pursuing a master's degree in the areas of Public Health, Heath Care Administration, Health Management and Policy or Business Administration preferred
* Able to work collaboratively and effectively while handling multiple projects on various timelines in an extremely fast-paced environment
* Strong customer drive and dedication to quality and success
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Basic understanding of the health care industry
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
What We Do:
COPE Health Solutions is a national mission-driven consulting firm that partners with health system and payor clients and provides them with the tools, services and advice they need to be leaders in the health care industry. We are passionate about health care, with roots as a non-profit organization dedicated to providing health education to the underprivileged and underinsured. Today, we are the partner of choice for providers and payors across the United States who are committed to success in the new value-based payment environment. We also develop the diverse talent needed to fill future health care roles.
COPE Health Solutions maintains corporate offices in downtown Los Angeles and midtown Manhattan with teams across the country in major markets including Texas, the Northwest, Florida and the Northeast. Our firm currently has over 100 employees partnering with health systems and health plans across several states and enrolls over 4,000 students annually in our educational programs, with a growing national and global presence. COPE Health Solutions has a proven track record in all aspects of strategy, population health management, Medicare/Medicaid transformation and workforce training across the continuum.
To apply for this position, or to view all available positions, visit us at * The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...