Healthcare - Allied Health
101 Olde Field Rd
Prestigious Teaching Hospital in Eastern Massachusetts is seeking Lead Medical Technologists for their Chemistry Department. DAY shift! Monday - Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm, with rotating weekends and holidays. Must have a Bachelor's degree and MT certification. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of related experience. Offers generous compensation and benefits. The hospital has great tenure and plenty of growth opportunity! Location is full of culture and history with plenty to do for everyone. You will have access to professional sporting events, museums, theatres, galleries, world-class dining and shopping, and much more! If you are interested please email your current resume to and call . Please reference JOB-.
- Monday to Friday Day shift w/ weekend and holiday rotation
- Bachelor's Degree & MT ASCP or NCA Certification Required
- Growth Position with a lot of Training & Advancement Opportunity
- 3 years leadership experience strongly preferred
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Possible Relocation/Sign-On
- Will hire and start the right person quickly.
- Live in a location full of culture and history!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: blood collection, hematopathology, medical, medical technologist, microbiology, mlt, scientist, technician iii, technician iv, technician lab
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...