A Montana-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens neurology physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with night and weekend call. The covering physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a MT state license obtain one.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: General neurology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke