A facility in Vermont seeks a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The facility has eClinicalWorks EMR. You must be board certified. Physicians who don't hold a current VT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: eClinicalWorks EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family medicine, outpatient, physician md do, practice physician, practitioner, provider, urgent care