There is a new locum tenens family medicine/internal medicine opportunity now available in California. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is NextGen. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an active CA state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC required
- CA state license needed
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- NextGen EMR
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology