General Surgeon Needed in NH for Locums Help (Newport)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A New Hampshire-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens general surgeon. The assignment schedule is 24-hour weekend call. The incoming physician must be board certified. Assignment requirements include general and critical care cases. CompHealth can help physicians without a NH state license obtain one.
We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. Contact CompHealth to discuss the latest opportunities.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour weekend call
- Procedures: General and critical care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
Loading some great jobs for you...