We are helping a Vermont-based facility that is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric physician who would be interested in a long-term opportunity. You must be comfortable attending high-risk deliveries and C-sections. The assignment schedule is four days per week with 1:6 call and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The EMR is Meditech. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a VT state license before this assignment starts.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: 1:6
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Attending high-risk deliveries and C-sections
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care