- $226,760.00 -226,760.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
33 Cedar Rd
An exciting locum tenens neurosurgeon opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The ideal has an active MA state license. The assignment schedule will be one weekend per month, and you will see 4 - 6 procedures per day. The facility uses Cerner EMR. The covering physician must be board certified and have ACLS and ATLS certification.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MA state license needed
- Schedule: One weekend per month
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 2 - 4 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and ATLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...