A Vermont medical center is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule will consist of day and swing shifts with potential call. The covering physician will see 13 - 16 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a VT state license obtain one before the assignment.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Day and swing shifts
- Caseload: 13 - 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Vent management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, certified, microsurgery, msg, nebo, novi, plastic surgery, procedures, surgery plastic, tenens