- $200,930.00 -200,930.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
1033 Long Plains Rd
There is a new locum tenens pediatrician opportunity now available in Maine. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with some evening and Saturday shifts. You will see 20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with NRP and PALS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a ME state license obtain one before the assignment.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...