* We have an opening for a Nutritions Systems Director II.
* Location: Elizabeth, NJ
* Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Ful time, 40 hours per week
* Details: Oversee two accounts - one being acute care and the other being LTC and Behavioral Health
* Requirement: Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and caf?s feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's \"Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013\" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a Director of Nutrition Systems to join our Nutrition Team. The Director of Nutrition Systems will direct the functions of clinical nutrition for the system including, but not limited to, management, education, training, and performance improvement; assure compliance with all regulatory agencies in each system facility; and, ensure patient satisfaction and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
* Establishes and implements system's clinical nutrition programs based upon system's medical direction, patient population, and contract.
* Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains and develops clinical nutrition managers and team members.
* Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
* Oversees or conducts the evaluation of clinical nutrition teams according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary.
* Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff.
* Assigns and directs the workload of the system clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support.
* Evaluates and coordinates system-wide nutrition formulary.
* Oversees systems and processes to ensure the strategic and operational objectives of the client for the system are met.
* Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
* Participates in and directs system-wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
* Participates in and attends system and departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
* Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the system and Company as appropriate.
* Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
* Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
* Master's degree preferred.
* Five years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian including two (2) years in a managerial position required.
* Professional certification (i.e. CDE, CNSC) preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 311285
Associated topics: dairy, diet, dietitian, exercise, food, headstart, nutrition, nutritionist, sfs, swine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...