RN - Unit Manager - Registered Nurse
Hagerstown Healthcare Center is proud to be part of the CommuniCare family of service providers. We're dedicated to giving our residents care with the respect they deserve that goes beyond their medical needs.
Hagerstown currently has an opening for a full time, salaried Nursing Unit Manager. To be considered for this position, candidates must be licensed as an RN with long term care and supervisory experience. Management experience and strong managerial and clinical skills are required. Starting salary is based on experience.
The RN Unit Manager provides personal nursing care to the residents and leadership to the nursing staff to assure that care standards are met and the highest degree of quality resident care is provided at all times.
- The position must function as a team member, team leader and ensure that work is accomplished and quality care is delivered.
- The position must also manage the resources within their control and assist others in managing resources.
- This position enjoys competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are an RN with long term care experience, strong managerial and clinical skills, and a passion for excellence, respond to this ad to join a World Class team of nursing professionals! Please forward your resume for confidential consideration!
- Must hold a valid RN license in the State of Maryland.
- Experience with long term care patients required.
- Must have at least 1+ years management experience.
- Strong managerial and clinical skills required.
- Must be knowledgeable of long-term care nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as legal regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have excellent customer services skills and teamwork attitude.
- Must maintain CPR certification.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, intensive, nurse rn, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical, transitional