- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $35,080.00 -47,540.00/year*
1217 Shakespeare Ave
Certified Home Health Aides
Hope Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Home Health Aides to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
* Observing and monitoring Residents.
* Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
* Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
* Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
* Documenting Residents weight once a month.
* Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
* Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
* Valid New York State HHA Certification
* Occasional heavy lifting may be required
* Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
* Must be able to work as a team member
* Minimum 2 years experience
Hope Center's mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents' bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures, and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...