- Bristol Myers Squibb
- $73,930.00 -148,640.00/year*
152 Seaman St
This position is needed to manufacture clinical supplies.
Tasks for the function:
* Adheres to the established manufacturing schedule for all assigned batches from start to completion.
* Assists in the manufacture of pharmaceutical oral dosage products for use in clinical studies.
* Follows all written procedures, SOPs, cGMP regulations and safety requirements during manufacturing.
* Carries out operations with strict adherence to cGMP and OSHA requirements.
* Participates in all manufacturing activities of assigned batches and completes all required documentation.
* Performs equipment setup, batch execution including completion of associated batch documentation and equipment logs and equipment cleaning.
* Enters data into computer terminals when required.
* Two-year Associate Degree in Science related to pharmaceutical development or equivalent.
* Proficiency in use of computer programs/systems is essential.
* Technicians must maintain their skills and knowledge current with advances in the field of pharmaceutical development.
* Incumbents may attend internal or external training courses as approved by management.
Associated topics: biomedical, dietetic, drug discovery, immunoassay, immunohematology, nutrition, physiology, therapeutic, therapy, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...