USE YOUR CLINICAL EXPERTISE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR HOMEBOUND CLIENT'S LIVES!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse/RN, BSN to fill the position of full time RN Supervisor, Clinical Manager in our Newton, Massachusetts office.
Utilize your clinical leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people's lives as a RN Supervisor, Clinical Manager. Your important work as a RN Supervisor, Clinical Manager will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful.
The RN Field Staff Supervisor / Clinical Manager will:
* Lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care
* Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
* Visit clients and supervise staff
* Conduct clinical assessments and complete the care planning process
* Provide clinical insight and focus on clinical competency of your staff
Qualifications for a RN Supervisor / Clinical Manager include:
* Current RN license in good standing
* Minimum two years recent, verifiable clinical experience as an RN
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.