$15 - $18 / hour
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Home Health Aide, HHA for a per diem opportunity to complete home care visits to clients located throughout Manhattan. As a Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near your home
* Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
* Scholarship programs
* A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
* Paid time off
* 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
A Home Health Aide must:
* Have at least one year of work experience as a Home Health Aide
* Have successfully completed a recognized Home Health Aide training course and be certified to work as a Home Health Aide
* Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
* Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
* Meet all state requirements
* Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for HHA - Home Health Aides:
* Activities of daily living
* Light housekeeping
* Nail care
* Range of motion / exercises
* Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
* Oral feeding
* Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
* Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
* Assisting with ambulation
* Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: acute, aide, care technician, crma, delivery room, doula, home health, lds, patient care technician, wh4
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...