Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Compensation: $47,670.00 - $62,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Facility Work
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the direction of patient care. We are looking for LPN's to work in facilities throughout Rochester, NY and are very flexible with schedules. If interested please respond to the post to be contacted by a Recruiter.
Qualifications of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Must have good standing license (LPN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide care to residents in a LTC setting.
- Depending on the facility on year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient's condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
- benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Associated topics: lead, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lpn, nurse iii, nurse lpn, pediatrics, practical nurse, vocational
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...