Alliance Homecare, a Concierge Home Health Agency, is looking for Home Health Aides to join our team of elite caregivers! We strive on the \"Grandma Rule\" meaning we search for caregivers that we would feel confident about taking care of our own grandparents. Alliance Homecare works with private pay and long-term care insurance for our clients.
This position is on a per diem basis.
Alliance Homecare has office locations both in Midtown Manhattan and Woodbury, Long Island. We service the five boroughs as well as Long Island, Westchester county, and Rockland county.
Benefits of working with Alliance Homecare:
* Health Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Sick pay
* Holiday pay
* Flexible hours/ scheduling
* Direct deposit
* Caregiver / client referral bonus
* Caregiver of the month reward
* Paid Orientation
* Paid In-service offered weekly
A valid NYS Home Health Aide certificate with 2 years of related experience.
Fluency in English.
Accepted applicants will be required to provide:
* Driver's License/State ID or Passport and Social Security Card
* Valid HHA certificate
* Physical from the past 12 months
* PPD within 12 months or Chest X-Ray within 5 years
* Proof of MMR Immunizations
* Two letters of recommendation
How to Apply: Please go to complete the online application. A recruiter will get back to you by phone call or email within 3 to 5 business days.
In Person Applications: EVERY FRIDAY from 10 am to 1 pm in our NYC office (we are out on July 5th):
252 W 37th Street #600W, New York, NY 10018
Please do not show up for walk-in applications on any other day besides Fridays from 10 am to 1 pm.
If you wish to be interviewed on the spot when you come in on Friday, if we have availability, you must have the following documents:
* State ID/Passport and Social Security Card
* HHA Certificate
* Physical within 12 months
* PPD within 12 months and chest x-ray within 5 years