Specialty: RN-Rehab -Travel
Locations: St. Albans, Vermont
Shift: 11P to 7:30A
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Registered nurses (RNs) monitor patients, develop patient care plans, implement treatments and provide guidance.
- RNs who provide in-home care or who work in a care facility can supervise the work of licensed practical nurses (LPNs), nursing assistants or home care aides.
- Manage complex medical issues
- Collaborate with other professionals or disciplines
- Provide patient/caregiver education
- Establish plans of care to maintain optimal wellness
Qualifications and Job Info
- Must have previous experience working with acute rehab patients
- Current Vermont state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: asn, care, ccu, coronary, hospice, infusion, mhb, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgical