Travel ICU RN
Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
AHSG is looking for a Travel ICU RN in York, PA
This is a 13 week assignment
scheduled to start on 10/24/2019
and run through 1/23/2020
Shift: Not Stated
. Possible on calls and weekends.
You must be licensed in the state of PA.Benefits for our Travelers include:
- Top Compensation Packages tailored to meet your needs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Your medical benefits are available for only $15 per week!
- 401(k) savings program: We match 4% of your 401k and its vested Day 1
- Licensure and credential reimbursements available
- Professional Liability / Malpractice coverage
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free, fully furnished private housing accommodations or stipends
Our motto has always been "Our business is only as good as the people working for us" and we are always working to establish 100 % satisfaction with our providers and clients. Our #1 goal is to build long-term relationships and that happens with honesty and integrity. AHSG offers some of the most competitive pay packages in the industry. We keep our overhead low so that we can pay our travelers what they deserve and that is every penny we can get! For more information please visit our website at www.ahsstaffing.com.Apply today and we will have a recruiter immediately reach out to you. Come join a team that truly cares about you and your needs.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, maternal, neonatal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...