Critical Care NP/PA - Flexible Schedule & Excellent Pay- Perm/FT, PT/Contract (Walpole)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in , Massachusetts. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A Critical Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant is needed close to Boston, MA & Providence, RI.
- Cover a 14-bed ICU at a 132 Bed Hospital
- Avg Census of around 9
- 2-3 Night shifts per week ( 12 Hour Shift/ 24-36 Hours a week)
- $80-$95.00 / hr depending on experience ( Negotiable)
- Intensivist is on call
- Nocturnist covers rest of the house and is available for consults
- 24/7 in house anesthesia for airway issues
- Codes and RRT required/shared with team of nurses
2 years of Critical Care NP/PA Experience Required
Intubations/Central Lines -- experience preferred but not required
This hospital serves a population base of 170,000 in suburban communities of Boston and Providence.
- Offer may include:
- Generous Salary
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, disability, and more
- CME Reimbursement and Paid Time Off
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Associated topics: arnp c, assessments, bilingual, cardiology, care nurse, certified nurse midwife, cns, crna, practice, specialis
Loading some great jobs for you...